Enjoying friendship and social interactions
Developing creative minds at play
Welcome to Lancaster Learning Centre
We support the development of our children’s potential by providing
- a safe homely environment
- three nutritious meals daily
- professional responsive educators
- a positive environment where infants and children can build relationships with their peers and adults of different ages, gender and cultures
- a supportive relationship with caregivers and whānau
- a variety of experiences and challenges
- creative arts
- process cooking
- a large outdoor area for healthy active play
- gymnastic sessions with Jumping Beans
- individual portfolios for children to revisit and reflect on their learning experiences
Your contribution to your child’s growth and development is extremely valuable and assists by providing your insight and knowledge of their home life.
We welcome all comments, anecdotal notes or comical incidents and thank you for your feedback on your child’s interests and experiences from home.
‘I’m really happy with Lancaster! The staff are awesome and always go out of their way to make sure my son is ok when i leave which is nice as drop off’s tend to be a quite a drama. Staff are always friendly and loving to him (and myself) Its a family sort of environment which is great. ‘
‘LLC is the best early learning centre there is on the Shore. We have been thoroughly impressed with the care that both Jamieson and Kyan have received over their years here.
The teachers are caring pleasant and love to take an interest in each individuals childs needs.
Meals are well thought out and healthy, and I know my kids are always happy and stimulated through learning
We cannot recommend LLC enough. We love you guys you rock!’
‘We are just a new family to Lancaster and have been thrilled with the way they are caring for our children. It is a great homely setting where there is lots to see and do and where the staff genuinely love and care for the children in their care. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for daycare.’
‘LLC is an awesome centre Jak has learnt so much, the teachers are so lovely, Jak now eats all sorts of food!! and is a happy little boy.’
‘LLC is by far the best early learning center I have encountered.Truly talented practitioners in a fantastic environment, couldn’t be better!’
LLC is awesome.
My kids just love all the activities the food and especially the staff. Its nice knowing the kids are happy.